T-CARBON Carbon Fiber Car Steering Wheel Shift Paddle Applicable For Subaru
1. Car steering paddle shifters; auto carbon steering pedal shifts
2. Carbon steering pedal shifts for Toyota Subaru
3. Double sided carbon fiber
4. Install paste ; Easy installation with 3M tape stuck on.
5. Seiko secret agents details
6. The high-gloss surface
7. Advantage: Reduce drag , improve fuel efficiency & vehicle stability
|Product Name||Carbon fiber steering pedal shift|
|Application||for Toyota Subaru|
|Material||100% real carbon raw material|
|Function||Decorate changing gears|
|Color||Carbon fiber looking|
|Package||Attractive packaging box|
|Applicable to Subaru|
|Applicable models||Applicable Years|
|Selling Units||Single item|
|Single package size||22 * 14 * 3 cm|
|Single gross weight||0.2 kg/pair|
|Package Type||OEM Standard Size|
We slowed down only for the black streamer temptation.We indulging in every carbon fiber grid streamer and demanding in each angle moved to bring.We devote ourselves in carbon fiber industry just like carving every single green jade diamond and know nothing about time flies.
More than a decade, we carefully create every boutique and luxury, forming and testing various post-treatment processes, research to create the best solutions, we lead the carbon fiber used in life. Yes, just like you, the more perfect the more cherish ,we use our way to resonate with you.
1. Is T-carbon a trade company or Manufacturer?
T-carbon is a Chinese manufacturer with more than 10-year experience in the items of carbon fiber products.
2. What is the charge of custom samples and how long will it be ready?
Sampling time for custom designs usually takes 3-5 days, the cost of the samples depend on the usage of craft, please contact us for the details.
3. What is the lead time of mass production order?
For all kinds of crafts, usually 7-10 days, urgent order depends on specifications.
4. Are the products we made of real carbon fiber?
The raw materials we use real carbon fiber which is imported from Japan
5. How about the payment terms?
For stock order, full payment is made before delivery; for mass production order, 30% deposit before production and 70% balance fully paid before delivery.